The Simply DIGITAL Planner is the solution for the and paper planner gal who lives and dies by her planner, but is tired of lugging it around. Paper planners come in a variety of sizes, and are often a good one, sometimes two inches thick. This planner works beautifully on a tablet, is smaller than the larger planners and weighs a lot less. It also takes up less room in your bag!
It looks like a planner, it acts like a planner, but it’s all digital! Using an app like GoodNotes on your tablet, you can import the planner and use it with your finger, a writing device (like an Apple Pencil,) or use the apps text functionality to type your content.
The Simply DIGITAL Planner includes three sections deigned to make the busy gal’s life easy:
The Calendar section includes tabs for the Year and each Month. Within those tabs you’ll find the following:
Year Tabs Include:
- Pages for both Monday-Sunday and Sunday-Monday layouts
- Dates and Events
- 2021 Calendar.
The Monthly Tabs include:
- Two Weekly
- Three Today
- Two To-Do
The Home Section is designed to make things on the home front easier and more organized. Need to plan a home improvement project? We got your back! Do you have family goals? We can help with that too! Do trackers help you meet your fitness goals or make new habits? Trackers are included. Need to keep your monthly budget front and center? No problem! The Home section includes tabs for the following:
- Meals has food trackers,meal planning and grocery pages
- Finance has pages for your monthly budget and passwords.
- Self-Care includes a daily self-care tracker, habit and fitness trackers, and project planners.
- Goals has pages to plan and track your personal goals yearly, quarterly, and monthly.
- Trackers has generic trackers for daily, 7-day, 14-day, 21-day, and 30-days, as well as food, fitness, and habit trackers.
The Business Section has all the essentials to help the busy gal plan and manage her business tasks. Busy gals who also run a business juggle a lot! This section was designed to allows her to easily see where things stand. It includes tabs for:
- Goals, including a yearly roadmap, check-in pages, 90-day, and yearly goal pages.
- Finance which lays out monthly budgets and 90-day forecasts.
- Stats that handles monthly tracking for social media accounts.
- Content which includes blank content calendars for planning each months content.
- Projects with project planning pages.
- Notes with blank note pages. (Note pages are also included throughout the planner.)
Navigating and Flexibility
The Simply DIGITAL Planner is easy to navigate! Each tab is linked to you can easily jump from section to section. Once in a section, you simply swipe left or right to navigate through the pages.
It’s also very flexible. You are able to choose the pages you wish to use and remove the rest! You can make copies of your pages, and move them around within each tabbed section to suit your needs.
Currently in the works are add-on pages and customization options. Want a pink cover? No problem. Don’t need the business section? Easy Peasy. Want to apply your branding colors and fonts? You betcha! All of that is currently in development. New pages are coming next year and customization will be ready to roll by Black Friday.
If you’re tired of lugging around a big ole planner but need it in your life, you should going digital. Give the Simply Digital Planner a look. It may be what you’ve been looking for.